Monday, November 16, 2009

All about me!!!

My friend Victoria (Moriahs mom) www.momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com did this survery, and I liked it. So here it is, all about me.

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Madonna! What can I say, I was a Material Girl!

What type of pets do you have? 1 dog here, and 1 dog that is due is December that will join us in Feb.

What is your favorite color? diffrent shades of green, I really like most colors except yellow though.

What is most memorable about your high school years? I would say winning CIF for Water Polo when I was only a Junior in H.S. and playing on the boys team. Or swimming in CIF for the first time.

What word describes you best? Willing. If I see a need, I like to help.

What is your greatest accomplishment? There is a ton of accomplishments I am proud of, but I would say my greatest, would be Tara. You never know how strong your faith is until its tested, and I feel I passed the test. I guess all that late bible studying, praying, and reading paid off!

What drives you every day? My Toyota Sequia!! :) ok I guess my family. All of them drive me in diffrent ways. Elijah drives to to get up every morning way before I want to, Tara drives me to get up in the middle of the night (several times), Jake drives me right to the grocery store, and he might just starve to death, Tori drives me to learn to see the beauty in things (everything is beautiful to here), and Jim drives me crazy. Ok, he actually drives to to (cover your eyes mom) fall more madly in love with everyday.

What is your favorite food? Roast beef and Yorkshires are my favorite meal (yummmm) but I would say type is Mexican.

Where do you want to retire? where ever my kids are! I can't imagine them living somewhere else and me here. Is it sad that I am ready for grandkids?

What is your business goal this year? wow! Thats a lot. I think just growing the business in short...but still enjoying everyday with each other.

Where do you like to vacation? I just like vacations. I am pretty happy no matter where I go! I like to camp, fish, cruise, stay at a 4 star hotel etc. As long as I am with the ones I love, its a great vacation!

Who do you admire? This is easy...my mom. My mom is the most amazing person I know! She raised 4 kids, pretty much by herself (my dad traveled about 300 days a year), we lived in Canada, so with us young 4 kids she would do everything on her own, including shoveling snow!! Then when my dad got a job here in the states, she packed up the house, said goodbye to her family, and closest and dearest friends, and went. Not only to another state, but another country. 2500 miles away from her friends and famiy, by herself, with 4 kids. Oh, and did I mention that she is an amazing women of God? And that all of her 4 kids are not only loving God, but serving in ministry? Amazing....

What is your mission? the lost.

If you were invisible, where would you go? I dont understand this...I am a big girl, if I want to go somwhere I will, I dont need to be invisible. What am I suppost to say the boys locker room? OH, but maybe I would follow along with elijah to school one day....

What traits in others are you attracted to? their heart

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? so many people stepped up when Tara was in the hospital, they made us meals, they moved us, they watched out kids, It made me see that people really do love others, and the kindness of strangers in amazing.

How do you want to be remembered? that I loved God with all my heart, and that it showed everyday.

What would you do with a million dollars? Give it to Jim and let him decide. I am not good with money...but I think he would pay off the house, and build me a pool....right honey?

If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Bear Grills. He could get me off the island and back to my family by teaching me what bugs to eat, how to stay warm, built a sheleter, and how to drink my own pee with out dying....
What you dont know who Bear Grills is? he is the ultimate survivor man!!! look him up...google him.

Why?You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? your character. That if you look back in life at your most memorable moments, it wont be time when your lost your virginity behind the school gym (dont worry, thats not where I lost mine), or prom night your senior year, or even the great school party. It will be your wedding, the birth of your children, watching and listening as your children accept Christ. Prom? I can't even remember what our theme was....

1 comment:

  1. Hello to my bloggy friend! I miss you! I am so glad and jealous that you and hubby got to go on a vacation ALONE! Dave and I were just saying that we really want to get away for a few days. (even if it is just down the street to the Holiday Inn) LOL

    I miss your emails :) Let's catch up :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete