Friday, February 26, 2010

10 years


10 years ago today, I married my best friend, the man of my dream, a hunk a hunk of burnin' love. My Jim dear. So for todays post in honor of 10 years, I will list 10 things I love about my husband.

10. he's hot.

9. he is the most generous man I have EVER met. He will literally give you the shirt off his back.

8. He lets me stay home with the kids, and be a mom and a wife, and doesn't complain if dinner isn't made and on the table when he gets home...instead, he feels my pain, and orders pizza.

7. he is funny. Not just funny ha ha, but funny make you pee your pants funny.

6. God is his priority. We come a pretty close second, but God is first, I love that.

5. he is hot...I know I already said it, but have you seen him? Its worth 2 points....

4. he works hard, very hard. He works hard, so I can be the best mom I can be at home with my munchkins.

3. He is a great dad, the kids love him, and he loves them. His is the dad that all the kids want, you know the one who ~ahem~ buys really expensive RC cars for the boys for Christmas even though Christmas shopping is done....

2. He loves me completely, and fully. With all my faults, I am still the one he wants to come home to, and for that I am glad, because truth be told I am waiting for him with open arms!

1. When I look into his eyes at night after a long day, not only do I see our 4 amazing children, but I see Jesus in his eyes.
I love you honey, and can't wait to see what the next 10 holds...and the next 10...and the next 10...and the next 10...and the next 10...you get the point!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!! I LOVE this post!! You two are such a great example of a loving marriage!! Jim is amazing and so are you, Kat! Love to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... just reread this post and I still love it!

    ReplyDelete