Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OH, and the bestest news of all!!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you!! Tara who is VERY delayed at speech tested late November at a 9-12 month level when she was 26 months. A little hard to take as a mom, but I knew she was slow. The Pathologist even said that she is more around the 8-10 month level but because she understood she bumped her a bit....thanks. SOOOOOO the good news! Today she was re-tested. A full 12 month level! No we will bump her up a bit, a full 12 month level! I think it was her new favorite word that put her over the edge. "maybe" my new favorite word from my sweet little girl, bumping her right up to a 1 year level. Way to go Tara! Proud of you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! Love you guys!! and miss you, I think it's been more than a week now!

    ReplyDelete