Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wow!!!

Ok, proubably not note worthy at all, but since its my blog, I can do what I want!! Yippee! I love my new computer. My old (brick) I mean computer was dying a slow and very painful death, taking the hard drive, and my sanity with it, so Jim bought me a new one. (I did have my last lap top for 7 years, so I guess it was time) and we noticed a few things....1. WOW, computers are a lot cheaper then they were 7 years ago, 2. there is a lot of cool things that new computers can do, 3. maybe it wasn't our internet connection at all, but rather my old computer, 4. did I mention how pretty it is?, 5. I LOVE putting new pictures on it now. Its so easy to store the pictures, it practicully does it for me! My old brick I had to pretty much go one by one, and it took oh I don't know years to upload :) . Ok, maybe a bit of an exageration, but really I think I just uploaded more pictures in 1 time in about 5 seconds. LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER!
Oh, and on a side note, Jim had computer envy once he saw all the cool things mine could do (and I was totally not willing to share yet!), so the next day he bought one for him too...(well, the fancier version, because he like to roll like that!) Copy Cat.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, and I love the new computer too!! Now, when i wanna fb at your house, I don't have to get annoyed at the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new computer too! The cool thing I noticed is that I can now subscribe to blogs and the posts show up in my email! LOVE THAT! Now I shouldn't miis anymore posts. :)

    ReplyDelete